About the Rezidor Hotel group
- The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the most dynamic hotel companies in the world and a member of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. The group has a portfolio of more than 483 hotels in operation or under development with over 105,000 rooms. The group and its brands employ more than 43,700 people across 80+ countries.
- Rezidor operates the core brands Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). In 2014 and together with Carlson, Rezidor launched the brands Radisson RED (lifestyle select) and Quorvus Collection (luxury). Since 2016, Rezidor also owns 49% of prizeotel.
- Rezidor has an industry-leading Responsible Business Programme and has been awarded as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, by the US think tank Ethisphere, for seven consecutive years.
- In November 2006, Rezidor was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Sweden. HNA Tourism Group Co., Ltd., a division of HNA Group Co., Ltd., a Fortune Global 500 company with operations across aviation, tourism, hospitality, finance, and online services among other sectors, is since December 2016 the majority shareholder.
- The corporate office of The Rezidor Hotel Group is located in Brussels, Belgium.